At the end of the day, schools love Blueprint because their students show growth.
At Blueprint, we believe math growth improves life outcomes for students. We believe in the necessity of data to drive change at the institutional and classroom level and that a holistic approach to data analysis ultimately leads tothe best decisions. We use a research-based approach to design, implement, monitor, and evaluate our programs. Our results below come from external andinternal sources. Several independent reports have been produced that highlight the positive impact that Blueprint is having in schools.
Blueprint is changing the way schools operate on a national scale.
- Since 2010, Blueprint has tutored over 20,000 students, trained 1,000 Math Fellows, and partnered with 100 schools across the country.
- On average, students received 160 extra math sessions over the course of a year with Blueprint.
Blueprint students demonstrate accelerated growth in math.
- Tenth graders at English High School had the highest growth in Math in Massachusetts.
- From 2018-2020, East St. Louis Blueprint students showed double the expected growth rate on state math assessments.
- In a randomized control study in 2021, Blueprint students showed higher rates of growth in the Colorado State Math Assessment compared to non-Blueprint students
Students become more confident after tutoring with Blueprint.
- 85% of students say they are more confident in math by the end ofthe school year with Blueprint.
Blueprint is establishing an innovative teacher pipeline for hard-to-staff classrooms.
- After the 2020-2021 school year, 34 math fellows are pursuing acareer in education because of their Math Fellows service.
Click each highlight for more information!